Careful handling of personal data is of great importance for Day of Adaptation. Hereby we comply with the law and regulations regarding the protection of personal data, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or “AVG” in Dutch).
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Day of Adaptation (with legal entity of foundation or “stichting” in Dutch), established at Gortestraat 14, Haarlem, 2011 NL, Dutch, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Contact details: dayad.org Gortestraat 14, Haarlem, 2011 NL, Dutch +31616692266
Data Privacy Officer (DPO) is the Data Protection Officer of Day of Adaptation. He/she can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Day of Adaptation processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (eg because this company is part of an ad network)
- List of contact details of the customer via an app
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Foundation Day of Adaptation processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
- data from persons younger than 16 years. Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Day of Adaptation processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Day of Adaptation analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Day of Adaptation follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Day of Adaptation also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Day of Adaptation takes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Day of Adaptation).
How long we store personal data
Day of Adaptation does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Day of Adaptation shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Day of Adaptation remains responsible for these processing operations. Day of Adaptation also provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your express permission.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Stichting Day of Adaptation and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy.
This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Day of Adaptation also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Day of Adaptation takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com
Last update: 10 February 2019